Who we are
Our website address is: https://arowanafishfarm.com
Your use of a Arowanafishfarm Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms:
Arowanafishfarm Gift Cards are redeemable in
Arowanafishfarm and Unleashed by
Arowanafishfarm stores nationwide and online at
- Gift Cards purchased on
Arowanafishfarm .com do not count toward your minimum purchase requirement to earn promotional discounts.
- Gift Cards are like cash and cannot be returned. Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Gift Cards are mailed free of charge via standard shipping separate from any merchandise. To allow for custom messages with each Gift Card, each card is sent in a separate envelope (i.e if you order five cards, you will receive five envelopes). You may also choose to expedite a shipment for an additional fee of $6.00 per card (not available to P.O. Boxes). Standard shipments of Gift Cards usually arrive in 7-10 business days. Expedited shipments of Gift Cards are shipped via FedEx Express 2-Day Delivery.
- Sales tax is not charged for Gift Cards.
- Arowanafishfarm Gift Cards may be applied toward the purchase of any items on Arowanafishfarm.com except donations, backordered items, or the purchase of another Gift Card.
- The value of the Gift Card is applied to the total purchase, including shipping and tax. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, except where redeemable by law.
- The recipient must retain the Gift Card and PIN for future use, if an unused balance remains.
- Arowanafishfarm is not responsible for Gift Cards that are undeliverable, delayed or not received as a result of inaccurate information, including physical address.
- Orders are subject to verification of payment information.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in Arowanafishfarm stores, Unleashed by Arowanafishfarm stores, online and other select retailers. Arowanafishfarm is not responsible for Gift Cards purchased through a third party with which Arowanafishfarm is not affiliated.
Your use of a Arowanafishfarm eGift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms:
- You must have the 16-digit Arowanafishfarm eGift Card code number and 9-digit PIN to redeem your Arowanafishfarm eGift Card.
- You may redeem a Arowanafishfarm eGift Card only if you live in the United States, U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, or any other area where Arowanafishfarm.com ships product or has a physical location.
- A Arowanafishfarm eGift Card may be applied toward the purchase of any items at Arowanafishfarm , Unleashed, or online at
Arowanafishfarm.com excluding donations, back-ordered items, or the purchase of another eGift Card or physical Gift Card.
- Value of a Arowanafishfarm eGift Card is applied to the total purchase, including shipping and tax. eGift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, except where redeemable by law.
- Any unused balance will remain on your Arowanafishfarm eGift Card for future use.
- If your order or purchase exceeds the amount of the Arowanafishfarm eGift Card(s), you must pay the balance with another form of payment.
The Arowanafishfarm Price Match – Retail Stores
We’re committed to providing the highest quality products at the best prices. If you find a lower price for an identical item at any competitor’s store, we’ll gladly match it. Petco and Unleashed by Arowanafishfarm stores will also match regular and sale prices (excluding Repeat Delivery* pricing) found on petco.com. However, we do not match other online sellers and/or websites.
*Customers can take full advantage of Repeat Delivery pricing by setting up a Repeat Delivery subscription for the desired product. Learn More
Petco.com Price Match Policy
Petco.com will match regular and sale prices found at Petco and Unleashed by Petco stores. We do match prices at the following select online retailers (amazon.com, chewy.com, jet.com, petsmart.com, walmart.com, wag.com, target.com). We do not match prices at other retailers that are not previously listed.
Pricing Errors and Omissions
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our web site. If an error is discovered it is immediately corrected. Please be advised that Petco reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card has been charged. If we discover a pricing error after your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, your credit card will be refunded back the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email if your order has been canceled and be given the opportunity to place the order at the correct price. Please note that individual bank policies vary when the amount is credited back to your account. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Arowanafishfarm is not responsible for any third party website pricing errors, product description errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
We take reasonable steps to protect information for orders placed online with Arowanafishfarm.com.
We use the most reputable, secure server technology (SSL) for all of our commerce transactions. Once we have collected personal data, we take reasonable steps to protect it against unauthorized access.
You don’t have to place your order online. Instead, you can call our toll-free order line at 323-776-6191and place it by phone.
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, a bank cannot hold you liable for fraudulent charges exceeding $50.00. If a fraudulent charge resulted from the unauthorized use of your credit card while shopping with Arowanafishfarm.com, we will cover your full liability, up to $50.00.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010
Arowanafishfarm has a vendor Code of Conduct which prohibits human rights abuses in our supply chain. Practices such as human trafficking, physical abuse of workers, unsafe work environments, failure to pay adequate wages, excessive or forced overtime, illegal child labor, and many other aspects of worker welfare are addressed by the Code. Our vendors contractually agree to follow the Code.
We require international Owned Brand manufacturers to provide evidence of a social accountability audit completed by a certified third party. This third party audit includes a review of human trafficking and slavery issues. Petco verifies the documentation for these third party audits and further requires certification from the manufacturer that they comply with all laws in their own country, including those prohibiting human trafficking and slavery. In the event a manufacturer fails to comply with any of the above requirements or fails an audit, Petco promptly reviews the failure with the manufacturer to determine if compliance can be met.
If we discover a violation of our Code of Conduct for our Owned Brand manufacturers, we respond in a manner commensurate with the nature and extent of the violation. “Critical violations” are considered serious enough to require immediate corrective action and may result in the termination of the business relationship. For less serious violations, we allow the vendor reasonable time to develop and implement a plan for remediation. However, if the vendor fails to make satisfactory progress toward improvement, we will cease our business relationship with that vendor.
Our Global Sourcing team members, who manage the Owned Brand vendor relationships, participate in annual Code of Ethics training. The training highlights the importance of safe and ethical working conditions to our business and to the workers who produce the merchandise we sell. We encourage anyone who is aware of violations of the law or our Code to notify their management, our Human Resources team, Legal Department or the Arowanafishfarm Hotline.